Friday, August 29, 2008

Time

Hi! Just saying hello cause the connection is too slow to post pictures today. I am very comfortable in the new place, it s alittle pension on the mountains (somewhere called Appi kogen). It s kind of Austrian style pension village, and it s very quiet cause it s not skiing season. We have little work to do so I had time for sightseeing and playing tennis. And most important the temperature is much more reasonable than in Kansai. Although it s raining almost everyday, but still warm. I met nice wwoofers here and I get along so I m thinking about staying as my last wwoofing place, unless the next host gets angry for breaking my promise.... decisions.... aaaah . At this stage I wish could stay in one place for longer and relax. I think I did most of the travelling I wanted to. Ah we ll see. A big hello!!
Laura+Grainne+Tim: good stuff , can t wait to get some of that bread when I come back!!
I miss bread and especially cheese!!!!!!! Not cakes, cause here they have amazing french style pastries so no panic ah ah ah. Missing cheese though....
Grainne when u going to Canada?
Mick: everybody is telling you to go cause it s a good opportunity, spanner! It s hard to get that kind of deal! As for me, i ll have to be pleased with any job in Dublin, but also I think I m ready to get back to animation now, so at least I don t have to be scared of that ah ah. Keep us posted, ok? Hug
Tim: I think I will be ok when I come back, I got the emotions overdose I needed and now I am exhausted ah ah!!!! So I m ready for a Dublin autumn and winter. I m just glad I didn t waste another summer in the rain of course. But I have the feeling Ill be happy when I come back. And broke ah ah ah ah. Huggg

3 comments:

Jose said...

hey, ma 10 giorni senza un post?? shame on you! òó beh', comunque sono contento per te :) (e anche invidioso XDDD), alla fine sembra che tu abbia compiuto tutti i tuoi piani per il viaggio... Ma risparmia fiato, dovrai raccontarmi tutto tutto quando ci vediamo :P Fino a quando sei là?

Baci,

J

PS: e quella cartolina che dovevi inviarmi?...;)

Tim Dowling said...

hello dahling!

shame there are no pictures this time but good to hear from you! I'm in bed with the flu. I think half of my lungs have been coughed up (disgusting!)
Not much other news here.
Mick, if you're reading this, of course we'll miss you but you can't give up a golden opportunity as this one! It's a chance of a lifetime!
Donats, when will you be back in Dublino again?

hugs from Tim and Vlad

tinylittlesandra said...

Hey sweetie! are you gonna come home at all :) glad to hear your enjoying yourself.

I'm in Toronto now, working away, this all great fun... though work is getting sloooowwww... :( but I'm hangingin in...

Chat soon,
Big Hug