Tuesday, August 19, 2008





The night view is Hakodate from the top. Lovely town, with a morning market of veggies and the best fish in Japan. I had the best sushi there. I was overwhelmed by the fish market and the people are very funny.
The little hut? That s were I lived for 10 days when I went wwoofing at this wonderful family, planting trees on a moutain that had been wrecked by an old owner in the 50s. Every day for lunch and dinner we had gorgeous food from their garden. The mother and the daughter sang me the songs from Studio ghibli with the piano ah ah. And much more, but oo much to tell. I had a great time in Hokkaido. Definetely going back. Ah one of the best memories is the view I had from the place, of the Yotei san, a big volcano in the distance, I fell in love with it. Its a beautiful mountain, isn t it?

No comments: