Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I wanted to introduce the Sensei (blue top) amazing person. He s a pottery maker now an dan incredible one, I saw the art gallery. Before was a chef (in fact he came at the camp to cook us deer meat that he hunted himself). And now he s mastering bread making, with an oven he built himself. So he brought us bread in the morning for breakfast (he lived just outside the wood). No wonder everybody call him Sensei (teacher/master). great inspiration. When we met he told me "You italian? Come her, Ill show you Italy!!" and he took me where he kept a 25 years old Ducati motorbike that he obviously polished very often.
The trees of the forest. Sometimes you could here cracks but fortunately no tree fell.
Playing djembe at night etc
Back at the house with other wwoofers.

1 comment:

Gwendolyne said...

Fun to see someone travel. My son and his wife just came back after 2 years in Japan teaching. Thanks for sharing your experience to the world.