Saturday, July 5, 2008

pictures soon

I know I m the usual spanner, I forgot the cable for my camera in Dublin (I think)!!!! Anyway the photos are stuck for today, but I promise I ll buy that cable soon maybe today. You have to see them! Well, Yesterday I went to the temple in Asakusa where you can question your fortune with sticks and apparently I m super lucky. Of course. Ah ah ah. I can eat tempura with 35 degrees!!! Folks, the food here is magic... and its only Tokyo!!
Yours Overwhelmed,
Donats

2 comments:

Peocle said...

Hi Donats!
don't forget to taste the incredible OKONOMIYAKI!!! a sort of japanese pizza...
Enrico & Sylvie

http://peocle.blogspot.com/
www.takodesign.com

Donata Pellizzari said...

sara fatto!!!!! oggi era sushi day per me... stasera niente cena, sono troppo olfa!!!!! ah aha ha ha dovevate vedermi io andare in giro a fare shopping... due parole in giapponese e il resto a gesti.. ma loro sono troppo carini. spero di andare a vedere il kabuki questa settimana... e voi appuntamento con la francia quest estate? viva serge!!! per sylvie* ape figa forever